August 30, 2010

Hello world!

Hello, I'm Martin Prochazka speaking on behalf of our team. I would like to start this blog by introduction of talented people behind Family Farm and other Hammerware games. Someone said that a picture is better than 1k words. So here I reveal identity of our current core team...

Jaromir Puncochar | Martin Prochazka | Jakub Kroupal

Martin Prochazka
I'm a CEO of this little company where coding, game designing and keeping an eye on production stuff is my daily work.
Tags: hobby economist, caffee, drum'n'bass, DS owner

Jaromir Puncochar 
Jaromir is our lead artist. A very productive one.
Tags: photographer, tea, PSP owner

Jakub Kroupal
Jakub is a skilled C/C++ coder focused on 3D graphics.
Tags: studying informatics, learning japanese, NES owner

 Greetings from Brno! ('70s picture postcard)

We live in Czech Republic (EU). You probably know Prague, but we are located in a less famous city - Brno. You have never heard of it, don't you. Nevertheless, we drink a lot of beer here too!

We have a regular open-space office, which is just one big room with tables, chairs, computers and a bit of mess. No pictures - we would like to keep some privacy for now ;)

That's all about our background. See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. How Mr Benjamin Lee service granted me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organizations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advice to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that I am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company who truly gives out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { 247officedept@gmail.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete